These potatoes are amazing! Another Ina inspired recipe. So simple and the mustards tanginess is fantastic. I loved these potatoes so much I add the mustard sauce to carrots, broccolli and cauliflower mixure and roasted them as well. They were just as delicious as the potatoes.
Whole Grain Mustard Roasted Potatoes
1 1/2 pounds of small red potatoes
1 large sweet onion
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons of whole grain mustard
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 1. Cut potatoes in quarters and place them on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- 2. Cut onion in half and then into rounds. Separate the onion rounds and toss them in with the potatoes.
- 3. In a small bowl combine the olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper.
- 4. Pour the mustard mixture over the potatoes and onions and toss with your hands for even coating.
- 5. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour. Toss the potatoes around from time to time.
- 6. Remove the potatoes from the oven and sprinkle with a little more salt and the chopped parsley.